- Ayurveda, the most ancient medicinal healing system.
- Massaging the body with oil, a technique known as abhayanga in ayurveda
- There are some herbal remedies also to increase sperm count with ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha increases endurance and long lasting capabilities.
Ayurveda, the most ancient medicinal healing system, mentions specific ways by which the quality and the quantity of sperms can be increased. To increase sperm count with ayurveda, one must understand the reasons for low sperm count. These can range from stress, old age, diseases such as diabetes to wearing tight underpants, bathing in very hot water and obesity. Ayurveda has treatment for low sperm count which essentially requires maintaining the balance in the body.
How to Increase Sperm Count with Ayurveda
Massaging the body with oil, a technique known as abhayanga in ayurveda, increases blood circulation and sperm count. Abhayanga slackens aging, boosts health and increases the libido. Even the increase in the temperature of the testicles reduces sperm count. So, iprefer wearing loose undergarments, wash testicles with cold water and avoid hot showers and saunas.
Restrict masturbation and frequent sex, as continual ejaculations reduce the density of the semen. Keep your weight in check as weight increase causes hormonal imbalances which in turn reduce testosterone levels in males. Exercise regularly and stay fit.
Alcohol consumption and smoking affect the liver and cause a dramatic rise in oestrogen levels. This results in low sperm count. Eat a nutritious, low fat diet which is high in proteins, vegetables and whole grains.
Reduce stress by regular meditation and yoga. Psychological factors such as stress and strain are known to reduce sperm count.
There are some herbal remedies also to increase sperm count with ayurveda. Certain herbs, known as bajikaran dravya in ayurveda are known to increase the sperm count as well as their quality.
Ayurvedic herbs for increase sperm count
- Shilajit:This is a powerful sexual tonic known to improve the sperm count. It has anti-aging properties.
- Ashwagandha: It increases endurance and long lasting capabilities.
- KohinoorGold: This is an herbal remedy to increase the quality and quantity of sperm. It is made up of a number of herbs which provide strength and increase the vitality of the body.
The toxins ama formed due to indigestion block the channels which carry semen and reduce the sperm count. Therefore, to increase sperm count with ayurveda, it is necessary to follow a good diet and stay fit. Seek the help of an ayurvedic physician for proper guidance.
Image Courtesy: Getty