Sex is an important part of our life, about which we should talk openly, but due to some mentalities and fears, we feel hesitant to talk about this issue.
Many types of experiments are done regarding sex, whose results are also very beneficial.
• Talk to doctor and take the help of treatment.
• During sex, motivate the partner for sex, make him happy, for better sex experience, it is important for you to be physically fit.
• If you are overweight then it would be better to try to lose weight.
• Sex should be avoided during periods.
• It is important and necessary to keep your private parts clean for a better sex experience.
• Even overall hygiene is very important.
• Take care of your oral health. Bad breath, foul body sweat can spoil the sex experience.
• Changing weather also affects sex life a lot. There is less power in the body in monsoon and summer, during this it is better to have less sex but in winter the strength in the body is more, so this is the best season to have sex daily.
• Although everyone’s ability is different and they know it better on their own.
• If there is any sex problem then do not fall in the guise of quacks, but use the right herbal ayurvedic medicine.
• Always sex should be emotional and pleasurable.
• Do not have sex on a hungry stomach, because by doing so you may have problems of fatigue, weakness, headache and dizziness.
• Ignore to have sex immediately after eating food, because having sex after eating can give you gas, acidity, indigestion, heartburn, heaviness in the heart and fatigue and shortness of breath even during sex.
• The best time to have sex is 2-3 hours after eating.
• Fit yourself with yoga and meditation on daily basis.
• Until both of you are ready to have sex. don’t have sex until
• Foreplay and afterplay are required.
• Do not have sex anywhere other than your marriage woman or your partner.
• Sex is not a mechanical act, try to connect it with love and feelings.
Following are the sex booster foods to make a better sex life.
• Garlic and onion are very beneficial, cook them in melted butter (desi ghee) and eat them.
• Eat beetroot, sweet potato, spinach, pumpkin, okra, safflower etc with cooking in melted butter (desi ghee)
• Eat Dried fruits and nuts 2-3 times in twice a day.
• Use Spices in your diet like – Ajwain, Turmeric, Clove, Cumin, Saffron etc.
• Eat Sugarcane and jiggery.
• Use in diet milk, curd, desi ghee, cottage cheese and melted butter etc in daily routine.
• Mango, Banana, Pomegranate, Jackfruit, Watermelon, Avocado, Peach, Plum, Pear are useful and important for a better sex drive.
• The use of eggs, chicken, and soup is beneficial.
• Rice, wheat and urad dal increase stamina power.
• Shilajit, Ashwagandha, and Swarnbhasma are very powerful substances. But take it only with the advice of an expert.
We should not eat these –
• Take a break to eat too much spicy, fried, and oily food.
• Eat postic diet food. Eat mostly what is easily digested
• Quit unnecessary alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes.
• Leave too much drink tea and cold drinks etc.
• Do not wake up late at night, take a comfortable sleep of at least 8 hours.
• Watch TV for sometimes don’t watch tv too much.
• Do not be habitual with mobile and computer ‘try to avoid use till not necessary’.
• Stay apart from porn sites, and avoid watching porn videos.
Why are the sex booster foods important in our life?
• Walnut helps in increasing the quality of sperm.
• The amino acids present in almonds help in improving the erection. Improves blood flow and constricts blood arteries.
• Watermelon improves sex energy, sex desire and erection.
• The amino acid present in eggs also helps in curing erectile dysfunction.
• Saffron has the properties to improve sex drive naturally and it also increases your sex energy.
• Avocados contain folic acid and vitamin B6, which are very beneficial for a healthy sex drive.
• Spinach is rich in folate, which is an important element in improving blood circulation. Folic acid present in, it is necessary to improve sex function because its deficiency can cause problems with erection.
IN THE MATTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY OR CONCERN RELATED TO ANY HEALTH ISSUE, YOU CAN DIRECTLY CONTACT DR. HASHMI .