BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature ejaculation or colloquially also called early discharge is a very common problem and is commonly found in 30 to 40% of men worldwide. In the US, The National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS) found that 30% of adult males there suffer from premature ejaculation. It is also believed that every man suffers from the problem of premature ejaculation at some point in his life time.
According to the study, the average time of an erection for an average man is about 5.4 minutes but sometimes the erection can last for a few minutes or an hour. The end time of an erection depends on age, health and sexual activity.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT PREMATURE EJACULATION :
In most cases, the failure to control the discharge is due to a medical issue, although it must be addressed by specialists.
Premature ejaculation may indicate helpful manifestations, for example, discomfort, shame, stress, and depression.
Treatment options range from consulting a specialist to getting the problem to improve through home remedies.
Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. Although many men feel embarrassed to talk about it, premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition.
SYMPTOMS OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Not being able to stop for 1 minute during intercourse even after trying again and again.
Unable to satisfy partner after intercourse.
Fear of premature ejaculation before intercourse.
DISADVANTAGES OF PREMATURE EJACULATION
Premature ejaculation can cause problems in your personal life
Stress and Relationship Problems – A common complication of premature ejaculation is tension in the husband-wife relationship.
Fertility problems – premature ejaculation can sometimes make it difficult for couples who are trying to have a baby
HOME REMEDIES FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION
1. Green Onion – Green colored seeds increase a man’s stamina and prolong his sexual ability. Crush the seeds and mix them with water. Drink this water thrice a day before meals. White onions can also be used.
2. Ashwagandha – Ashwagandha is an Indian medicinal herb, which is effective in treating sexual problems in men. It helps men to control ejaculation and extend orgasm.
3. Ginger and Honey – Ginger is helpful in holding an erection by causing faster blood supply. Honey is an aphrodisiac and can enhance the potency of ginger. Take this remedy by mixing half a teaspoon of ginger with honey and eat it before sleeping.
4. Garlic – Garlic has aphrodisiac properties and can increase the duration of intercourse. Chew cloves or fry them in ghee and then eat them every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Shatavari – Boil the roots of the plant in milk and drink it twice every day to strengthen your penile muscles.
6. Balanced diet – Avoid chocolate, chili and caffeinated beverages. Eat a diet rich in zinc, selenium, calcium and iron for better control and strength. High-carbohydrate and low-protein meals can ease anxiety.
7. Lady Finger – Lady finger is also an effective remedy for premature ejaculation. Include this vegetable in your daily diet.
8. Carrots – Carrots have libido-improving properties that can help control premature ejaculation.
Read More – Other Treatment .
Premature ejaculation is a common and common type of sexual complaint that affects men of different age groups due to various reasons. Home remedies and natural remedies can help you manage your symptoms. But if premature ejaculation still persists, you should see your doctor to rule out any underlying causes and explore other treatment options.