The key to enjoying better intimacy with your partner is communication (or maybe non communication?). Most couples feel that their love life is boring or just repetitive; this is so because they are reluctant to tell their partner what turns them on or off. And guys most women will tell you what they want in bed, you just have to ask (a recent poll by men health magazine showed that up to 87% of women were happy to coach their men through sex). Here are a few tips on how you can spice up your love life.
1. Go beyond the conventional erogenous spots: A women has more sexually sensitive parts on her body than just the obvious ones, try exploring behind her knees, inside of her ankles, back of her neck, toes etc. you’ll be surprised with the results.
2. Watch Erotica with her: Most women enjoy watching porn as much as men do. They are just normally too shy to ask their partners, so take the initiative and watch erotica with each other, this can be a huge turn on for both the partners. Just make sure that the porn is in good taste and not too wild, unless of course that is what both partners want to watch.
3. Don’t change your position on a whim: If you find that your partner is enjoying a particular position during sex, make sure you don’t change it suddenly, especially if she is nearing a climax because that can put a dampener on the proceedings. You can always talk about trying out new and untried positions before you have sex and talk through the change of position during lovemaking.
4. Break the routine: Sex can become boring if it becomes a routine. Especially if it only happens during a specific day and time of the week, every time. Break this monotony by varying the time of the day when you have sex, you can do it in the morning instead of at night, surprise her by coming home early one day and making out etc. The point is that sex is more fun when it is spontaneous.
5. Try something different: Along with things like watching porn together, you can also experiment with sex toys, just because your women wants to try enhancing her pleasure with these toys doesn’t mean that you are not doing things right. In fact use of these will only show her how confident and sure you are of your own lovemaking abilities. She will definitely appreciate your effort to make her heighten her sexual pleasure. Just make sure you talk about this beforehand to see if she is comfortable with the idea.
These are a few tips to get you started on a new and exciting sexual journey with your partner, as I said before the key to making this work is communication. Your partner may sound reluctant in the beginning so you need to ease your partner into trying out new things in bed. Never force anything on them, because that will have the counter affect of what you are trying to achieve. Pay attention to the details and the signals they send you to find out what will work for you both.